130 S. Main, built in 1875, is the center section of what is known as the Buckeye Block. G.C. Murphy Co. was the most prominent tenant, occupying from 1917 to 1982. In 1956, the owners doubled the buildings’ size to better accommodate the population of the city, and a growing number of customers. Many customers recall fond memories of the deli counter, soda fountain, and the aroma of hot roasted nuts permeating throughout the area.