Built by Henry Gorges in 1896 this building has since been known as the Gorges Building. The building is mostly remembered for housing pharmacies. The Frazer Drug Store was there as early as 1914 and remained for many years. The Gorges Building offers spectacular views of West Columbus Ave. and South Detroit Street. The second floor was a popular destination for rooms for rent for daily railroad travelers to Bellefontaine.